Students All Over The World - Call TROY Home
International students may choose to study at one of five U.S. locations. Locations include four campuses in Alabama: Troy, Montgomery, Dothan, and Phenix City. Not all campuses or sites teach all programs. Location decisions should be based upon the program you decide to study.
HOW TO APPLY
- Create a TROY Profile. A profile allows TROY to communicate with you and is required to submit an admission application. A profile also allows you to check your application status during the admission process.
- Once you have completed your profile, then make sure to continue or come back and complete the actual application.
- Online application is complete once it has been submitted.
- Submit required documents according to guidelines below to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail service to the following address:
123 Pace Hall
Troy, AL 36082
- It takes 3 business days for your online application to arrive at Troy University.
- Academic evaluation will take 7-10 business days.
- Check your admission status online You must use the email submitted with your application to check your status online.
- You will receive regular email communication explaining what documents have been received and what is missing.
REMINDER: Send all required documents and read the emails that are regularly sent to you from Troy University. Remember, it takes several days to update your status after new documents are received.